I was thinking about my shopping list and the things I need to add to it. It always feels like we are running out of one thing sooner than another. Like toilet paper. We seem to go through a lot. I guess it’s not a bad thing. . . .
Anyways, here’s my shopping list of things which almost always seem to be on it.
- Toilet Paper because everybody poops.
- Hemroid cream because childbirth gave me something that I can never seem to give back.
- Socks because they either have a hole or nobody can find a matching pair.
- Juice because there is always more on the floor than in the cup.
- Fish crackers because they seem to be a staple in our house.
- Laundry detergent because laundry is inevitable like death and taxes.
- Toothpaste because there is more on the counter than the toothbrush.
- Kids shampoo because it always seems to run out.
- Dog treats because I don’t think that my kids are just feeding them to the dogs.
Here’s a list of things I surprisingly don’t run out of:
- Hand soap because why not share youre germs with everyone!
- Kleenex because snotties look so much nicer on the wall and couch?
What is always on your list?